- Bosch partners with Kia Motors America to provide 240V Bosch Power Xpress and Bosch Power Max charging stations and installation services to U.S. Soul EV drivers.
- Bosch Vehicle Charging Advisors will provide support throughout entire installation process, performed by Bosch Certified Electricians and beyond.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions has been selected as a charging station and installation services partner for the new 2015 Kia Soul EV, debuted at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show. Bosch will provide a suite of 240V charging options, including the Bosch Power Xpress and Bosch Power Max charging stations, as well as full-service installation for Soul EV drivers. A Bosch Vehicle Charging Advisor will support customers through the entire installation process, including:
- No-cost, on-site quotation
- Choosing the best charging station to meet each driver’s individual needs
- Local permit application, coordination, and inspection
- Installation completed by a Bosch Certified Electrician
- 3 year Bosch installation warranty
"As Kia launches its Soul EV in the U.S. market, we continue to expand EV infrastructure as we have over the last several years," said Kevin Mull, Vice President of Business Development at Bosch Automotive Service Solutions. “We are very proud to be one of the recommended charging solutions partners for Kia Motors America. Purchasing a Bosch Level 2 charging station and installation service will help Soul EV drivers charge their vehicles faster, alleviating range anxiety and inspiring confidence in their new EV.”
Scheduled to go on sale in the third quarter of 2014, the 2015 Soul EV will be Kia’s first all-electric, zero-emissions vehicle. Soul EV owners can select Bosch to immediately provide charging stations and installation services.
In North America, the Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Business Unit of the Automotive Aftermarket business division (AA) supplies aftermarket and repair shops with a range of vehicle repair solutions. This includes testing and repair-shop technology, shop equipment, specialty tools, diagnostic software, electric vehicle charging stations, dealership service programs and service training and information under the Bosch, OTC and Robinair brands.
**As of June 2016, Bosch no longer offers installation services for electric vehicle supply equipment or electric vehicle charging stations.** Bosch does maintain a list of professional electricians with installation experience. Click here to visit our installer map and find an electrician in your area.