Electric vehicles have a deeply rooted history beginning in the humblest of 19th century workshops and continuing on into the modern technology driven era. Important events provided insight into electrical vehicles and their contributions towards putting the world on wheels.
The EV Genesis: 1828-1840Read More
This week’s topic is charging station installation. We are going to explore some of the how to elements required as you are looking to install your charging station at your home .Below we’ve outlined a few steps that will walk you through installing your Bosch charging station.Read More
You’ve begun the process of searching for your future EV, but you’ve come across confusing terms. HEV, PHEV, and BEV - which one best suits your needs? We’ll walk you through the different types of electric vehicles and highlight the advantages and disadvantages of each.Read More
So you bought your first electric vehicle and you still need to buy a charging station for your home, but you have no idea where to start. You may be asking what’s the difference between a charger and charging station. We’ll tackle that in a future post and focus on helping you find the right charging station for your vehicle.
Knowing some of the key concerns while shopping for a charging station will allow you to hit the ground running and find the best fit for you.Read More
- EVoReel system available now through the Nissan TECH-MATE program
- EVoReel keeps EV charging cables off the ground, prolonging life and preventing damage and trip hazards
- EVoReel by EVoCharge is recommended by leading EV cha
- The Power Xpress Dual Bollard features two 25-foot cables to maximize space and provide extended reach for electric vehicle (EV) drivers
- Galvanized steel bollard, durable plastic cover and NEMA 4X-rated charging station offers extreme weather protection and may eliminate the need for additional protective
- Bosch partners with Kia Motors America to provide 240V Bosch Power Xpress and Bosch Power Max charging stations and installation services to U.S.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions, a leading supplier of technology and services, introduces Power Max, the automotive industry’s first Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station with a price point of less than $450. The Power Max will retail for roughly half the cost of current EV charging stations, offering 240V charging, and reducing charging time by half while helping customers reduce their need for fossil fuels.Read More