Privacy Statement Robert Bosch LLC
Robert Bosch LLC (Bosch) appreciates your interest in its products and your visit to this website.
Bosch respects your Privacy
The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during our business processes. Personal data collected during visits to our websites are processed by us confidentially and in accordance with applicable law. Data protection and information security are part of our company policy. Bosch websites may include links to other websites. If you are linked to a third-party website, a new window will be opened. Even if the new website uses the name Bosch and the Bosch logo, Bosch does not assume any liability for the performance, quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of products or services on these websites. Bosch is not responsible for (a) any contents on such third-party websites, (b) third-party legal or privacy policies, or (c) for their processing of same.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data and Purpose Specification
Bosch will use your personal data for the sole purpose of technical administration of the websites, customer administration, product surveys and marketing, only to the extent necessary in each specific case. Your individual, identifiable, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties outside the Robert Bosch LLC without your consent.
While Bosch uses security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against manipulation, loss, destruction, access by unauthorized persons or against unauthorized disclosure, and while our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available, we cannot guarantee that personally identifiable information which you submit on the site will be secure.
We do not knowingly collect or use any personal data from online visitors under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly allow visitors under the age of 13 to participate in any promotions or contests made available on Bosch websites from time to time.
Freedom of choice
We would like to use your data to inform you about our products and services and request your opinion, where applicable. Naturally, your participation in such campaigns is voluntary. Should you not consent, you can inform us at any time, so that we can prohibit the use of your data accordingly. For further information we refer you to the local website services.
For information, helpful suggestions and complaints regarding processing of your personal data, you can refer to our Chief Data Protection Officer. Should there be data incorrect in spite of our efforts to achieve accuracy and timeliness, we will correct that information at your request.
Chief Data Protection Officer
Department of Data Protection
Director, Data Security Officer
Robert Bosch LLC
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.